If you are 18-30 and have something to say about climate change, send us a video. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- The video can be iPhone quality. It doesn’t have to be shot on a fancy camera.
- Talk into the camera and start by telling us your name, your age and the city or town where you live.
- Then tell us how climate change has affected you, your family or your friends.
- Please try to include where you live in the background of the shot, so we get a sense of how your own home or town or city has been impacted.
- Try to tell us specific stories. We’re more interested in hearing what you’ve experienced as opposed to hearing you say that addressing climate change is important. We agree dealing with climate change is important, but stories are better!
- Tell us what the leaders in your state or town are doing to fight climate. And also what they’re NOT doing.
- Finally, at the end of the video, please say into camera something like the following:
“This year I’m voting on climate.”
“I’m voting on climate, my friends are voting on climate, my family is voting on climate. You should too!”
“Voting on climate is the most powerful thing we can do. When we vote the right people into office then real change happens!”
“Everyone I know is voting on climate this year. Get onboard!”
Please send all videos to [email protected]. If we pick your video it will be included in a new video series that will be seen by millions. So send us what you got.