The Years Project is an Emmy award-winning television and digital media company focused on educating and engaging audiences about climate change. In addition to creating viral videos for our large social media following, we are gearing up to produce another season of our documentary series Years of Living Dangerously. We are seeking interns for the summer to carry out duties including, but not limited to:
- Research of climate and environmental news.
- Reporting, writing, editing, published on social media.
- Monitoring trending content on social platforms.
- Recommending brands and influencers who share our passion for climate issues.
- Learning and working with data analytics for marketing and digital content.
- Archival photo and video research.
Come learn the skills you’ll need to have a career in media production or environmental advocacy. Come be part of an organization making an impact.
You must be an undergraduate student seeking a degree in Communications, Journalism, Radio/Television/Video/Film/Digital Media, Business or Marketing (with a Sustainability or Media focus), or Climate or Environmental Studies with a minor in a media concentration. In addition, you must be eligible to receive college credit for this internship.
Please send a cover letter, resume and dates of availability to [email protected]Share This