The Years Project is an Emmy award-winning television and digital media company focused on educating and engaging audiences about climate change. In addition to creating viral videos for social media, we are gearing up for another season of our documentary series Years of Living Dangerously. We are seeking interns for the spring semester to aid in producing all our content and in helping in the office.
Intern duties include, but are not limited to:
- Research of climate and environmental news.
- Monitoring trending content on social platforms.
- Recommending brands and influencers who share our passion for climate issues.
- Learning and working with data analytics for marketing and digital content.
- Archival photo and video research.
- Reporting, writing, editing, producing of short-form videos published on social media.
Student seeking a degree in Communications, Journalism, RTVF, Business (with a Sustainability or Media focus), or Climate Studies.
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]Share This